- Passengers are required to check in 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Tickets booked on day of travel are not eligible for a refund.
- Passengers checking in less than 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure will be denied boarding and in such cases, will not be eligible for full refund. Should a passenger want to use their ticket at a future date, a $47.62 (+ GST) change fee will be required.
- Promotional tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Passengers have 30 days to redeem their refund.
- Passengers are allowed 40 pounds of luggage with the purchase of their ticket. Any excess above the 40 pounds will be the responsibility of passenger. For questions, please contact us.
- Any excess freight will be subject to availability of space and weight on plane and may be shipped to the destination at a later date. Missinippi Airways assumes no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles or if damage results from the inherent defect and/or quality of the baggage.
- No carry-on luggage may be carried by passengers.
- Changes and cancellations may be made up to 24 hours prior to scheduled departure with no penalty.
- Infants under 2 years old must be held in the arms of an adult. The use of car seats are not approved on board our aircraft.
- Please refer to our friendly staff if you are concerned about carrying items which could be restricted or considered dangerous goods. These items include, and are not limited to: firearms and ammunition, paint, poisons/toxins, reactive substances, toxic substances, compressed gas, etc. Click here for a list from Transport Canada further regarding prohibited items.